Brookview hosts a number of local industrial leagues on both the Regulation and the Par 3 Courses. These nine-hole leagues play from 4 - 6 pm Monday through Thursday on the Regulation Course and Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays on the Par 3 Course.
1. Company or organization must have a location in Golden Valley.
2. Players must be current full-time employees of the same company, or active participating members of church or organization.
3. Players must be 18 years old.
4. Leagues must return all completed registration information, rosters, and required payments by the scheduled due dates—75% of season league payment due before league play begins and final 25% due at completion of league play.
5. Leagues must have players of qualified ability to participate at an acceptable skill level and cooperate with league and golf course policies, procedures, and golf etiquette.
6. Leagues will be finalized annually after information deadline, and with the following priority:
- Eligible qualified leagues returning from previous year
- New eligible Golden Valley leagues
- Returning non-eligible leagues from previous year (if league times are available)
- New non-eligible leagues (if league times are available)
7. All leagues must consist of a minimum of 16 players. Groups must consist of even foursomes.
8. Current leagues must request league time for the following season in writing before November of current year or league time will be released.
9. New leagues wanting league times at Brookview must make a written request, including:
- number of players
- company name and address
- nights and tee times league is requesting
- contact person and phone number
- proof of eligibility requirements
10. New leagues requesting space will be put on a waiting list for the current year and reviewed based on meeting eligibility, availability, and seniority. All current leagues or leagues on the waiting list must go through the application process each year.