Junior Golf League
Brookview's Junior Golf League will has a 'learn and play' format. League days will begin with an hour of instruction and follow with a shotgun start on the par 3 course or 9 holes on the regulation course.
The Junior Golf League is for ages 6-17 and begins June 15 with a year-end tournament July 20.
One hour instruction will be held at the driving range and juniors will then make their way onto the course for league play. On the first day of league play, please arrive at least 15 minutes early.
League fees include tee prize, weekly golf event, prizes, club championship, and refreshments. All weekly green fees are included in the registration fee.
It is important that participants register for their specific age groups.
- Ages 4 - 12 are required to play on the Par 3 course. Juniors playing on the Par 3 will play in a Monday morning league. Instruction begins at 8am, league play shotgun at 9:30 am. The Par 3 league is limited to 60 registered players.
- Ages 13 - 17 who score more than 42 are required to play on the Par 3 course. (Ages 13 - 17 who can shoot a score of 42 or less on the Par 3 course can play the regulation course.)
- Ages 13 - 17 Instruction begins at 6:30 am, league play shotgun at 8 am. This age group is limited to the first 36 registered players.
To sign up for your tee time for the first week of play, call 763-512-2330 or stop in the Golf Shop starting Monday, June 8, at 8 am. Each week you will sign up for the following week's tee time. On the first day of league play, please arrive for your tee time at least 15 minutes early.
Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis beginning on March 30. Be sure to register for the correct age group.
Register online with our NEW online registration system (through Golden Valley Park & Recreation).
- All users will create their own account
- Choose your own log-in information and make your own account changes
- Simple and easy to use and navigate
- 24/7 access to your account
PLEASE NOTE: Your current pin and barcode numbers will no longer be active. Our old registration system will not be accessible beginning March 30.
Golden Valley Park & Recreation Department
Brookview Community Center
200 Brookview Parkway
Golden Valley, MN 55426
763-512-2344 with Visa or MasterCard
Visit the Brookview Community Center to register, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. Drop off your registration after hours to be processed the next business day. You will be notified if the program is full.
Par 3: Ages 4 - 17
Instruction: 8-9 am
Regulation 9-Hole: Ages 13 - 17
Instruction: 6:30-7:30 am
League Play Shotgun: 8 am